Monday, October 6, 2008

Things that make me happy!

Get ready for a really long, rambling list. I beg of you to enjoy my quirkiness!

The small things that bring me that bubbly joy in life are: socks, pets that cuddle, movies, cozy blankets, cool pens, retractable sharpies, booklights, standing on the beach and listening to the waves, the smell of the ocean, the smell of wisteria, text messages, laughing at MaryBeth's, babies, using the last post-it note on a pad, making lists, marking stuff off of lists, finishing a scrapbook page, school supplies, orange juice with ice, the smell of a freshly struck match, funny t-shirts, changing the months on a calendar, plane rides and anything to do with them, drinking ginger ale on a plane, vacations, miniature of anything, Smart cars, having my hair played with, making food that everyone likes, recipes, rainy days w/ hot cocoa involved, Christmas lights, singing to myself when no one is around, watching movies in the wee small hours of the morning, watching ducks swim underwater, burnt marshmallows, remembering my dreams in the morning, getting hopelessly lost in a good book, doing things with the Current group, hanging out at home school mom dinners for the food, singing in the car with my younger siblings, walking in the grass barefoot, all that time I spent in my car during breaks in college (its like having a world of your own), watching rain fall on a car windshield and not turning on the wipers, going around curves in the road, staring at the stars in the sky, those moments when you just know God did something just for you, watching British comedies with my mom, old books, making my lunch, talk radio, gigantic bowls of cereal!.........

I know this list goes on and on and probably hurts your brain to look but I did list "list writing" as a favorite of mine!!! Have a great day and make your own list of things you love.

No comments: